Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I have returned at last.

Sorry about the long wait.  I haven't forgotten about you, I just found something shiny... and wobbly.  Upon closer inspection it appeared to Hot Gossip.  After several cold showers I'm now able to string together a coherent sentence.  First off, I am both shocked and outraged at Finland.  They're the second best Metal country, behind Germany, and few years back they won Eurovision with the help of Lordi.  Well, this year Stala & SO, a glam rock band fronted by Lordi's former drummer, were in the running to represent.  Instead, some hippy with an acoustic guitar will be representing them on the world stage.  On a note with much more happy, the trailer for X-Men: First Class has been released.  This movie is going to be awesome-on-a-stick.  I particularly like how it isn't really having much to do with previous films, instead being its film, which was the one problem with Superman Returns.  I'm also a fan of the way they're giving it a real world setting, firmly placing events around the Cuban Missile Crisis.  As opposed to Christopher Nolan's "Fantasy World, Real Abilities" approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment