Saturday, March 5, 2011

Expletive Deleted

Remember back in January, I mentioned I'd be going to Armageddon Expo.  Well, turns out I won't be.  Had my first week at Uni and they already want me to do stuff, I've got to participate in Clean Up Australia Day tomorrow.  So if there's anyone out there who wants keep me from doing something I'll regret (more so than watching Final Destination) I'm doing some of that good ol' cleaning around the McDonald's at Smithfield between 9 and 11 am.  Anot'er bad t'ing about Uni is t'at it 'as reminded me just 'ow 'orrible my 'andwriting is.  As you can see, it's so bad, the letter H wants nothing to do with that last sentence.  But at least it gets me out of the bleedin' house.  Seriously, if you thought just hanging about all day watching cartoons would be living the dream, it stops being a novelty a week in.
I'll see you when I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment