Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I shall live. For now.

As you can see from this post, Gemini has decided that despite my having spilled a few beans, I am allowed to live on, as she considers me too valuable at the moment.  That and she figures the publicity is beneficial to her plans as she will be recognised as a force not to be laughed at when she makes her first move.  However, I haven’t been left completely off the hook.  When the Earth is rebuilt in her image, my hold has dwindled.  For example, I no longer get Finland.  Plus, I’m not completely irreplaceable.  Carmello is already being given the same clearance level as me.  I think the only things keeping me on the team are my opposable thumbs and the fact that I’m about the only being in this universe that can decipher my handwriting.  I know I should try and stop her, but who doesn’t have dreams of world conquest.  At least she’s attempting to realise them, just as I’m using this to realise my own dreams of being a writer.  That, and whenever I do try to act, I think about feline supervillians, which leads to thoughts of Julie Newmar as Catwoman.  That train of thought tends to stop all other thoughts and actions.

Tune in next time, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel

No comments:

Post a Comment