Monday, November 29, 2010

Serendipity strikes again

The other day I was hoping to take my brother to see "Due Date".  Unfortunately, he was only 14 and couldn't get into a MA15+ rated movie without a note from our parents, despite me being classed as some kind of legal guardian.  Instead, we saw "Red".  That's right, we couldn't watch a road trip of mismatched characters, but we could happily watch lots of violence and 'splosions.  And they were awesome.  Of 2010's four super team action movies, "Red" is the only one I've seen, and I'm afraid to see the other three as they can't possibly compete.  There's one performance I'm hoping to see a bit more of: Helen Mirren.  There needs to be a lot more arse kicking little old ladies.  With any luck, the inevitable sequel will also bring in the likes of Maggie Smith and Diane Keaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment