Monday, January 10, 2011

Life is exceedingly unfair

Have you ever found a song you find so freakin' sweet, that you just have to see if there are any other variations and see if they're just as awesome.  I've got three.  They are Go, Go Power Rangers, the Doctor Theme, and the Mortal Kombat theme.  The weird thing about that last one is, I'm not really a fan of the games.  I've seen both movies for a laugh, but I never got into the games, probably because I'm pretty crap at fighting games where they expect you to use combos.  It might also be the misspelling for the sake of misspelling.  but that theme tune is epic on toast.  The other day, when looking for the MK theme on YouTube, I came across a few violin versions which led me to sori1004jy, properly known as JiYoun Kim.  She is a brilliant violinist who really deserves to be released to the world, rather than sitting around on the internet.  Especially considering most "musicians" who get a big break after someone sees them on the internet.  I'm talking about that poncy little git with the record for most usage of the word baby in a song.  If you'd like to check out Miss Kim, you may want to look over here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/caecilius192

No comments:

Post a Comment