Friday, January 7, 2011

Success

It took me four days, but I was able to clean my room before the deadline.  On the first day I came close to throttling Mum.  I'd just spent about three hours getting rid of ancient paperwork, the main source of mess, and asked her opinion of my progress.  All she could see was that my bookshelf had been moved six inches to the left.  That happened at least six months ago.  Unfortunately, I found out this morning that Dad would be the one checking, so I'd have to wait until he got home to see if it was most definitely clean, despite Mum's seal of approval.  When he did get home, he had lunch and has been caught in a nana nap for a while now.  But, like I said, I've got Mum's approval, so it doesn't matter.  See you on Monday, when I'll return to my usual posting schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment