Monday, January 3, 2011

The Ben Ultimatum

Happy belated new year.  If you're wondering how I spent New Year's Eve, I was partying like I really like I couldn't care less.  I stayed up 'til quarter past midnight watching Veronica Mars.  I'm sure the holiday once held meaning, but now it's a special occasion in which you can stay up to an unbelievable hour, getting extremely pished.
My mum has discovered a new way to make me do things.  I've got until the middle of Friday to clean my room. to her standards.  If I meet this goal, I don't have to pay board.  If you're wondering why I haven't started yet, I'm working out how likely it is she'll make up a new standard at 11:59 am.  I wouldn't put it past her.  That, and there is a lot of paperwork that needs shredding, and we've only got a manual shredder, so I'm working up arm strength.
See you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment