Friday, December 31, 2010

Does anyone even care about the title

I'm going to be incredibly lazy today and just go for a sort of year in review.  I've managed to get a personal best in theatrically viewed films.  Usually I only see three, in a good year.  Last year, I only got one in, on the 28th of December.  Mind you Zombieland was well worth the wait.  This year I saw;Lucky Luke (making it my first foreign film at the cinema), Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, Buried, Let Me In, The Secret Of Moonacre, Red, Megamind, and Tron: Legacy.  I reckon I can beat that next year.
An obvious discovery for 2010, is the very thing you're looking at.  I find that the most difficult part of blogging isn't so much keeping to my schedule or working out some kind of a topic, but instead, it's coming up with a name for each post.  Makes me wonder how the Smallville writers cope with the one word titles (Absolute Justice was planned as two episodes, so that doesn't count).  For every minute spent constructing a sentence, there's another five working out what to name the blasted thing.
I'm also inching ever closer to the working world.  I made the mistake of giving high school priority, so I haven't even asked anyone if they want fries.  I'm now stuck in a horrible Catch-22 of work and experience.  With any luck, my time at university will lead to a proper job.
See you all next year, don't do anything Gemini would.

No comments:

Post a Comment