Sunday, April 24, 2011

I have no plans to right a title today.

It's official, I'm a student.  I went and saw Thor the other day, and only paid $6.  I already had a voucher to shave a fiver, plus because I saw it before 11:00 on the school holidays it was extra cheap.  It was most definitely worthwhile.  I was most surprised by its lack of a soundtrack.  The main tagline was The God Of Thunder, so I already had a certain Kiss song running through my head on the way to the cinema.  But lo and behold, it did not appear.  After all, Iron Man 1 & 2 both featured songs with the same name as characters.  If there is one recommendation I can make, stay until right after the end.  There's a post credit scene that gives a pretty big insight into the plot of The Avengers.  It was also nice to see heroes going back to saving the world, instead of just a few close friends or a little city.  Plus, we got some perfect character development in the character of Thor.  However, if you're looking for something with the Camembert smell of something Flash Gordon, you might want to look for the Asylum knockoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment